Thursday, March 11, 2021

Tales From The Forlorn Dopes - Me and Cybersmiley have a new regular chat!

 

Greetings Programs.  From messages and e-mails, many of you have been waiting for me to share my thoughts on Cyberpunk 2077, and after putting well over 300 hours into the game I feel confident in opening my big fat mouth about it.  

Will Piedmont, AKA Cybersmily, of Cybersmilys Datafort, and I, have begun our own series of conversations on twitch called Tales From The Forlorn Dopes.  The first of which is part one of a multi-episode review of the game.  I very much enjoy my conversations with Will, and I hope this turns out well and that you all enjoy our chats.

We are hosted by Rob Mulligan on his Cyberpunk Uncensored Twitch Channel., Thank you Rob.

You can listen to us here: (Be warned, there is about 14:30 minutes of dead air at the start of video, not sure why..)


 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/945859909


 Oh right, I talked about how all my video game characters are based on my Cyberpunk 2020 Nomad Swift... well, just for fun, here is a pictorial illustrating some of those characters...

These images are Swift as I drew him, my favorite RPG character of all time.

The Hero Forge miniature versions

Here he is in Saints Row 3 

Grand Theft Auto Online


UFC

Fallout 4

 



Even non modern or futuristic games like Conan Exiles and Red Dead Redemption 2

Fallout 76

And of course, Cyberpunk 2077




 



1 comment: