Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ok, just to address the issue, I am having lots of problems with the File Project.  For some reason it keeps doing this thing where suddenly guests are not allowed to download, when they try it gives them a "hotlinking not allowed" message.  I have lucked my way into fixing it, most likely as a temporary measure,  but the truth is I know nothing about web design (as if I had to tell anyone who has seen my site that).  The File Project is a 4images site, but I can find no information on how to effectively deal with the problem.  I can't even get 4images to update properly.  If anyone is more competent with 4images than I am and wants to help, well as the song goes, I ain't to proud to beg.

Also, I am well aware the dropbox links on the front page of Datafortress 2020 don't work.  Dropbox no longer seems to allow public access to files, so I am looking or alternatives.  If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment