Ok, so I am out of the hospital. Thank you everyone for your messages and vibes.
As for the site, what happened was, I got a message from the host that the site was using too many scripts, which I though was weird, since the site doesn't have any scripts, then I realized that some sections of the project file still had comments turned on, and spam bots were running rampant. Infortunately I was also heavily sedated and medicated at the time, (Dilauded is fricking awesome yo) and thought it would be a great time to deleted all the users I didn't recognize... which apparently turned into all users, which apparently included myself... because I am a fucking idiot. Now keep in mind, I am doing this all from a shitty 80 dollar viking tablet, and again, all fucked up on pain killers. This is where I started messing around where I shouldn't have, and end up fucking everything up.
Luckily, now, at home, and more lucid, I restored the site from an external hd and my brothers computer, so the File Projext, including the Archive and Interlock Unlimited is up and running again.
Please, let me know if you run into any problems, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.