Sunday, July 21, 2013

New E-Mail

After 17 years, my e-mail provider, Arkansas.net, decided they would change their provided e-mails to gmail accounts, then they decided they wanted their customers to pay 5 dollars a month to keep their e-mail addresses.  That's right, 5 dollars a month, for free a-mail accounts.  To make matters worse, their website does not have any sort of page to sign up or pay for this account, it all has to be done by phone, and they NEVER answer their bloody phone.  

So screw them, if I am going to have a gmail account, I damn sure am not going to pay for it.  Over the next few months, I will be slowly changing all the e-mail links on the site to reflect this, but right now, if you need to get a message to me, the e-mail button link on the main menu of Datafortress 2020, and the e-mail at the bottom of the page are the best way to contact me.  wisdom000 at gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment